Manager, SAP - FICO Systems
Company: CJ Logistics America
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Position Overview:CJ Logistics America is embarking on an
implementation of SAP S/4 HANA for our Americas Division into a
global template. Reporting to the CIO, the SAP Manager is
responsible for managing the successful implementation and on-going
operation of the CJLA ERP systems from a functional and technical
perspective. This position works with all Information Technology
functions in the US and Global CJ Logistics, such as
Infrastructure, Application Development, WMS, TMS, FF, BI, and Data
& Analytics. - This role will interface with many internal and
external customers including business owners and representatives
from all business disciplines such as Sales, Engineering, Account
Management, Operations and Finance. - They will also have contact
with vendors and external customers.Essential Duties &
- Serve as liaison supporting SAP S/4 HANA between Global SAP
Support team and other CJ Logistics Americas (CJLA) Finance &
- Support the CJLA business as a subject matter expert of
multiple business processes such as FICO, AR, AP, SD, MM, within
- Create & manage a team of business analysts and engage global
SAP Support team in Singapore to insure CJLA system processes are
aligned with best business practices and global business
- Manage business analyst and global developers to insure
successful completion of ERP systems implementations, supporting
project schedules, and resource planning
- Challenge business analysts and functional business
representative to continually strive to improve business process by
identifying areas for improvement, supporting process
re-engineering projects, recommending proven efficient ERP
processes, and implementing needed changes. -
- Challenge team to look for opportunities for cost reductions
within the IS/IT organization, and within the functional areas of
- Develop & assist planning for global support of SAP and other
ERP-related applications are deployed globally.
- Manage business analyst team to insure support levels are
maintained for the ERP system(s) user community.
- Keep abreast of new ERP application offerings, supporting
applications, and encourage business analysts to do the same.
- Coordinate and encourage business analysts to collaborate with
corporate IS/IT resources.
- Assist in the development of CJ Logistics support structure and
relationships, and manage those relationships, as required.
- Collaborate with representative from the various organizations
to ensure all system design requirements adequately meet the
- Manage the process were the end users translates general
requirements into system specifications.
- Identify and document requirements for application
configuration, implementation, and training.
- Managing the development of test plans and training
documentation that is relevant to the business processes.
- Plan and manage system testing required for software upgrades
and in functionalityimplementation.
- Plan and manage user training as it applies to ERP
implementations, as required.
- Work with remote team members, outsourced resources, and users
to effectively complete tasks.
- Directly work with external customers, vendors, etc. to define
business processes or resolve issues, as required.
- Support the Finance team with the close processes
- Post implementation, manage the issue resolution. This includes
issue identification and clarification, resolution tracking and
communication of resolution to the user and/or user community.
- Identify areas opportunities for cost reduction within the IT
- Additional duties as assignedRequirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in required. - Master's Degree is
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of IT Planning experience
- Experience in managing technical teams
- Experience in developing business processes
- Experience in managing and implementing SAP systems,
specifically SAP S/4 HANA
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate well with individuals from a wide range
of disciplines and backgroundsincluding C-level executives
- A strong analytical ability needed to interpret the user
community's needs and translate these into application
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple priorities
- Commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer skills related to Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to travel 10% or lessCJ Logistics America About
Statement: -CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal
logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air,
sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party
logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help
customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive
advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business
processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change.
With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through
growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing
of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics
America is responsible for the North America region, specializing
in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage,
consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire
and automotive. -CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit
discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not
limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race,
religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions,
childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military
statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic
information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic
violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics
prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ
Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain
locations. -Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: CJ Logistics America, Des Plaines , Manager, SAP - FICO Systems, Professions , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!