SCIS Solutions Analyst - MB
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: March 16, 2023
As an active member of the Global Supply Chain & Customer Solutions COE, the Solution Analyst will lead the development of technological solutions to meet the business objectives. This includes analyzing specific and complex business problems to be solved with applications. Embedded within the Supply Chain Team, the analyst will assist in the identification and development processes and procedures within application that are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead solution design of new products to enhance the engagement platform solutions (CRM, MBSync and MBSync 4S), while leveraging Salesforce and related applications.
* Supports Global Product Leads and local Supply Chain Analysts in the collection, analysis, qualification, assessment, documentation, and specification of desired evolutions of tools and processes.
* Support Product Lead in designing solutions and ensuring good understanding / socialization by the Supply Chain Analysts (SCAs) & Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the markets and support the validation process with the markets
* Documents new product features in the SCIS knowledge management base.
* Support the Product Lead in managing regular Sprint review meetings to ensure the deliverables are following the release policy in a timely manner and are planned/communicated following the established Change Control Management process.
* Create positive relationships with market's Subject Matter Experts and managers through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives.
* Reviews specifications and user stories with the technical team, be the link between functional and technical teams.
* Deliver proof-of-concepts through mock-ups and prototypes.
* Support SCA's and Solution Managers for Level 2 and 3 help desk cases.
* Ensure proper socialization and understanding of Salesforce CRM, MBSync and MBSync4S initiatives
* Supports SCA's in building training package for new features to support end users testing and adoption of the evolutions.
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree with 1-2+ years of related technical experience.
* Strongworking knowledge of Microsoft tools such as Excel, PowerPoint,etc.
* Ability, aptitude, and drive to learn project management with on-the-job training, self-learning, and some formal testing.
* Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
* Proficient in gathering business requirements, process flows and use cases, while providing visual mock-ups of design specifications.
* Strongcollaboration and relationship building through cross functional alignmentand delivery of initiatives
* Ability to analyze and interpret multiple sources of data and reports to determine the best course of action
* Critical thinking skills required to analyze data with ability to define rootcause, and corrective action
* Demonstratedcommunication, collaboration, and leadership skills
* Excellenttask prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills required.
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and resolve problems in a systematic way.
* Personable, team player with a collaborative approach, and ability to build and maintain productive relationships.
* Ability to travel internationally 10%
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Experience with process mapping, including Salesforce or similar CRM Products
* Data analysis - experience writing SQL queries to pull data, Microsoft Excel, experience with Power BI or other reporting solutions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Martin-Brower, Des Plaines , SCIS Solutions Analyst - MB, Professions , Des Plaines, Illinois
here to apply!