Senior Business Analyst
Company: CJ Logistics America
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Position Overview:The IT Senior Business Analyst will serve as
the key business analyst and project lead for company-wide business
integration projects.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with Customer and Operations teams to develop a project
scope and identify business requirements.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop, manage, and
execute a plan that achieves the objectives of the project.
- Engage as the technical and functional systems expert that
communicates well with end users and application developers
- Translate the business requirements into system configurations
and enable functionality that meet requirements.
- Identify and resolve gaps with technical designs or process
- Lead IT testing and User Acceptance Testing sessions
- Lead project meetings and administer notes, plans, and action
- Support Operations and IT teams during critical project
- Lead or assist with issue resolution
- Additional job duties as assignedRequirements and
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management,
operations, project management, or other relevant degrees
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in Logistics,
Warehousing, or Transportation
- Successfully completed an implementation of Warehouse
Management Systems or large scale ERP system.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and experience leading
cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be self-directed, capable of identifying, prioritizing,
and executing work tasks.
- Proven experience resolving risks and issues within a
- Travel up to 30%, with potential higher frequency during
project go-live and other key support phases.Pay, Benefits and
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k),
Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition
with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where
continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!CJ Logistics America About
Statement:CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal
logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air,
sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party
logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help
customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive
advantage, reducingtotal system costs, transforming business
processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change.
With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through
growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing
of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics
America is responsible for the North America region, specializing
in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage,
consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire
and automotive.CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit
discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not
limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race,
religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions,
childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military
statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic
information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic
violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics
prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ
Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain
locations.Please note this job description is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: CJ Logistics America, Des Plaines , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!