Company: Culligan International
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: February 14, 2021
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify
opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive
optimization and improvement sales processes, marketing, product
development and business strategies.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data
- Collaborate on reporting, data visualization, KPIs and targets
to achieve business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models
and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model
performance and data accuracy.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer
experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business
- Become the internal champion for customer lifetime value (LTV)
& uncover insights to continually improve this key metric
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and
data gathering techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in data science and related disciplines as
mathematics, statistics, computer science or equivalent work
experience. A minimum of 5 years' experience with a significant
focus on data science and use of statistical methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on marketing and
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python,
SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques
(clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks,
etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
(regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and
proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for
coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and
- Familiar with the following software/tools: o Coding knowledge
and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java o Knowledge and
experience in statistical and data mining techniques:
GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social
network analysis, etc. o Experience using web services: Redshift,
S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc. o Experience creating and using
advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression,
simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision
trees, neural networks, etc. o Experience analyzing data from 3rd
party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics,
Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc. o Experience with
distributed data/computing tools: MySQL, Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive,
Spark, Gurobi, etc. o Visualization software experience required:
PowerBI, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies in this position.
Resourcefulness Customer Focus Team Player Passion Integrity
Communication Analytical Strategic Thinking Energy
Keywords: Culligan International, Des Plaines , Data Analyst, Professions , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!