Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: March 16, 2020
Epitec POSITION: Technician Trainer JOB TYPE: W2, Contract, C2C
not available, Sponsorship not available with this role LOCATION:
Plano, TX JOB SUMMARY FOR TECHNICIAN TRAINER:
- Epitec is seeking a Technical Trainer for a contract role
located in Chicago, IL.
- The Technical trainer will be responsible for the skill
improvement of all field technicians. This includes soft, empathy,
technical, communication, understanding, listening, and diagnosing
skills. The trainer will identify training needs on an individual
and group levels. Utilizing lecture, hands on, and role play the
trainer will create a five star level experience that will set the
standard for technical support. This trainer will be responsible
from start to finish on agent's skill levels. This includes
creating and monitoring the success rate of all levels of agents.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TECHNICIAN TRAINER:
- Strengthen customer service capabilities and techniques by
building training plans, implementing, evaluating and post-managing
- Improve repair capabilities through monitoring status of
training by each business unit, intensify curriculums for
- Provide the optimum customer services through trainings about
service mindset, counseling skills and repair techniques.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to improve tech
agent's theory, hands on, and troubleshooting skills. This includes
but not limited too; wire breaking down reading, soft skills,
support apps, technical tips, and improvements to the customer five
- Deliver world class soft skills training and role playing.
Client requires techs to obtain a CMI score above 90% and trainers
must identify techs personal needs for improvement REQUIRED
EXPERIENCE FOR TECHNICIAN TRAINER:
- Five (5) Years of appliance repair experience or Training
experience on appliances
- Proficient in content creation and delivery, with a working
understanding of learning flow. (PPT, Word, SCROM)
- Twenty Five percent - (25%) travel required for this role.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data
requires evaluating identifiable factors and is capable of
demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
- for all assignments
- Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a
Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD
- Prepare to build various courses and curriculums to nurture
service forces to strengthen customer service capability.
- Prepare to execute training by opening a training course,
notifying training courses, selecting lecturers, preparing
materials, managing classrooms and manage training performances.
- Prepare to manage training operation system and develop a
strategy to improve training processes.
- Prepare to manage low performers, re-training, and assessment,
and strengthen capability by operating service training certificate
- Prepare to plan and develop various and differentiated training
contents. Why should you choose Epitec? We started Epitec with a
single focus, "Placing People First." Knowing every good endeavor
begins with listening and understanding, we've set about
challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the
proper connections together for the perfect fit. How is Epitec
different? Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using
these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are
there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class
compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow
financially and personally through your work. What is the result?
Epitec represents the world's top companies and works to fill their
open jobs with the world's best talent. That's led to Epitec
servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also
won many awards, including one of Crain's Detroit Business "Cool
Places to Work," and 101 Best & Brightest - local, national and
elite winner. And that's just the beginning, as we work to innovate
the way the world thinks about employment.
Keywords: Epitec, Des Plaines , Technician Trainer, Professions , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!