Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Our client, a global manufacturing company is seeking an
Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing accounting
Why Work For This Company as an Accounts Payable
- Hybrid, flexibility to work from home two days a week
- 3 employees have tenure of 20+ years in accounting
- Global company with Global interaction
- They are looking to create a succession plan
- Annual performance-based merit increases
- Health , Dental and Vision (Company pays 90% of medical
- 401K Match, 3 weeks PTO, 10 paid holidays
- Lots of employee engagement events
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Reviews invoices, makes copies of invoices and sends to
appropriate departments for
- Reviews all check requests, date-stamps, and invoices.
- Matches invoices and determines account coding.Inputs all
vendor invoices in system.
- Balances edits and approves batch; after approval, posts to AP
- Reviews aging and determines invoices to be paid.
- Prints reports.
- Generates checks in accordance with issuing
- Records manual checks on a daily basis.
- Prepares check voucher and submit for approvals.
- Addresses employee and vendor inquiries regarding
- Reconciles vendor accounts.
- Prepares and calculates Form 1099.
Experienced Preferred of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Also, five (5+) years professional work experience in accounts
payable or combination of education and training that provides the
Accounts Payable Specialist#CBSEP2023#CBAUG2023
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Des Plaines , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!