Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Novaspect Inc
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description:Novaspect, Inc., an Emerson Impact Partner, the
global leader of automation systems and solutions, is currently
offering an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join
our fast paced, customer oriented team. The successful candidate
will help develop and implement talent acquisition and overall
talent management programs, policies and procedures.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruitment of open positions.
- Interacts on a timely basis with Hiring Managers to understand
specific hiring requirements.
- Manages the use of recruitment resources for all open positions
to find the most qualified candidates.
- Manages the interview process for open positions.
- Maintains and updates job descriptions.
- Assists with the offer process of all new employees.
- Administers the on-boarding process for new employees,
including background checks, drug testing and reference
- Maintains Applicant Tracking and Onboarding modules within our
- Assists the Talent Management Team with various projects.
- Performs other related duties as required and
assigned.Requirements:Education and/or Experience:
- College degree required.
- Experience working within an ATS system required (e.g.
- 2-5 years of Human Resources experience including high volume
- Experience in recruiting engineering, technical, sales, and
support roles a plus.
- Professional appearance and excellent oral and written
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Federal Employment law.
- Experience working with confidential information.Additional
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication skills and
ability to maintain high level of customer service and tact.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and be
- Ability to manage time well and handle multiple priorities
maintaining a positive attitude and composure; meets commitments
and responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Comfortable with handling the administrative steps tied to HR
recruiting and onboarding activities.
- Proven ability to build and support teamwork; exhibits
objectivity and openness to others' views and contributes to
building a positive team spirit.PI215675980
Keywords: Novaspect Inc, Des Plaines , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...