Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job Title: Scientist (On-site)
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00pm
- Conduct experiments for characterization and verification of in
vitro diagnostic medical devices generating data for regulatory
- Analyze, summarize data, interpret results and draw
conclusions. Document results in compliance with company's Quality
- Work independently and as part of a team; complete tasks on
time to meet project timelines.
- Enumerate fluorescent in situ hybridizations using fluorescent
- Follow lab safety requirement and Good Laboratory
- Draft study protocols and records.
- Provide input to experimental design.
- Present scientific observations to others.
- Understand and consistently follow documented
- May assume additional roles, such as routine
- Support projects within the R&D group responsible for
fluorescent in situ hybridization assays product development and
- B.S. /M.S. in life or physical science with 2 + years of work
- Knowledge of fluorescence in situ hybridization technique and
fluorescent microscopy preferred.
- Experience in developing a companion diagnostic device and
generating data for a FDA submission preferred.
- Experience with solid tumor and/or cytology FISH assays
- Experience with imaging systems and analysis software for solid
tumor analysis preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis and Design of Experiment
(DOE) methodology is a plus.
- Experience working under the Design Control
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, Des Plaines , Scientist, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...