Field Support Representative
Company: Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: March 12, 2023
KTS is seeking an onsite Field Support Representative out of our
Des Plaines, IL office. - -This position will have -6 month
deployments every 1.5-3 years -in support of KTS hardware and
software. -Responsibilities: -
- Understand KTS hardware, software and other solution systems
provided to military users
- Integrate KTS systems on aircraft and with ground users.
- Provide training to aircrew, avionics, and ground users.
- Recommend and develop training programs in support of
maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Manage inventory and accountability of hardware and
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to users.
- Conduct routine maintenance and troubleshooting on hardware and
- Serve as a liaison between military units and KTS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Information
Technology with two or more years of experience. -Military
experience in similar field with Honorable Discharge or comparable
experience in-lieu of degree.
- MOS of Crew Chief, Avionics, Communications, or Pilot.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Hardware, software, and data network troubleshooting
- Windows and Linux Computer operating experience.
- Experience with USMC/tactical radios.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- US citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Ability to travel overseas.Preferred Experience:
- Avionics CDQ/CDQAR/CDI.
- Familiar with tactical Android applications.
- Familiar with KTS hardware and software solutions.
- Familiar with Weapons & Tactics Training Program or GCE
Operations & Tactics Training Program. -BenefitsKranze Technology
Solutions is proud to provide extremely competitive benefits to all
full time employees including:
- Comprehensive Leave plan (Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Health Care package including Medical, Vision,
Dental, Health Savings Account (HSA), and more
- Generous company contribution to a -401(k) -retirement
- Paid Overtime
- Flex Time and Flexible Scheduling
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- Casual and relaxed work environmentAbout Kranze Technology
SolutionsWe are a defense industry small business company
specializing in Infrared Countermeasures (IRCM) systems, digital
interoperability and networking, and program support for the US
Navy, US Marine Corps, and Special Operations Command. We provide
hardware and software product development, systems integration,
system test and evaluation support, modeling and simulation
analysis, and other engineering services to support the Warfighter.
We are a casual, flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with
a close-knit team of dedicated leading professionals in multiple
fields. Each team member has significant opportunities to solve a
variety of complex technical challenges in small teams while
working hand in hand with our defense customers.KTS is an equal
opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. - All applicants will be considered for employment
without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status, or any other segmenting characteristics
protected by law. - - - If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing this application, interviewing, completing any
pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee
selection process, please direct your inquiries to: -Human
Resources, -847-737-7299 or -firstname.lastname@example.org.Powered by
Keywords: Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc, Des Plaines , Field Support Representative, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...