Company: Rush Street Gaming
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Description*** $1000 SIGN ON BONUS***What is a Security
Officer?Our Security Officers ensure the protection of all company
assets as well as the safety and welfare of all guests and Team
Members!What does a Security Officer do?
- Performs specific security duties as outlined by the Security
Department policies and procedures.
- Verifies patron's identification to prevent those under the age
of 21 from gaining access to the Rivers Casino property.
- Assists in the implementation of emergency procedures.
- Handles patron inquires and complaints and solicits the support
of a Security Supervisor as necessary.
- Prepares reports as required.
- Projects a positive, helpful image/attitude.
- Accepts direction from supervisor and demonstrates ability to
profit from constructive criticism.
- All other duties as assigned.Job Description ContinuedMusts
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including, but not
limited to, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including
weekends and holidays.
- Frequent walking, running, standing, kneeling, stretching,
pushing, pulling, twisting, bending and lifting for duration of
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary state and
employment related licensing. Background must be clear of felonies
and crimes of moral turpitude.
Keywords: Rush Street Gaming, Des Plaines , SECURITY OFFICER, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!