Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Improve your quality of life with an entry level, low-stress
career where you will enjoy a dayshift schedule, no weekends, and
generous PTO policy. Join tight-knit team in a climate-controlled,
clean environment assembling essential medical test kits that
detect and slow the spread of infectious diseases. No experience
AESKU.BION is searching for entry level workers to join their Des
Plaines, IL team as Assemblers.
As a member of the AESKU.BION team, you will enjoy:
- Excellent compensation- Starting at $16-$19/hr. depending on
- 1st Shift Schedule- Shifts are M-F 6:30AM-3PM or
- Fantastic Benefits Package- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical,
dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, paid holidays
- Generous PTO Policy- After your 1st year, you will have accrued
18 days of PTO
- Well-lit, climate-controlled facility
- Low-stress environment- In this role, you will have a steady
workflow and realistic expectations.
- Impact of your work- Your work will improve the health and
safety of your customers, allowing them to detect and diagnose
diseases faster. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes the production processes for slide runs including
fixing, inspecting, bagging, sealing, counting, and storage of the
- Performs routine daily tasks of recording temperatures,
preparing reagents, sterilizing materials and setting up materials
(pans and slides) for production runs.
- Prepares glassware and foil pouches for production runs.
- Prints labels and applies to foil pouches/bottles.
- Completes and signs all required paperwork records to track and
log every step in the process.
- Cleans-up dishes, pans, biohazard safety cabinet and work
- Familiar with Quality Management System and quality
- Knowledge of Safety Program procedures.
- Familiar with applicable regulatory requirements (FDA, ISO,
CMDR, EU, MHLW, ANVISA, MDSAP). About the Company
AESKU.BION is a research-oriented provider of innovative, efficient
products and services for early detection, diagnosis, and prognosis
of autoimmune and infectious diseases, allergies, and food
intolerances. They strive to improve the diagnosis and management
of different diseases as a provider of innovative in-vitro
diagnostic products that really work. Built on the tradition of
innovation, they offer unique diagnostic options: faster and more
reliable test systems designed to improve clinical outcomes for the
benefit of patients and treating physicians together with efficient
systems for lab automation.
If you are interested in starting a production career with a leader
in biotechnology, this is a job opportunity you want to
Please click Apply or email your resume to:
Keywords: WorkRocket, Des Plaines , Assembler, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!