EVS SUPERVISOR (DR)
Company: Rush Street Gaming
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: September 22, 2022
***2, 000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS***
- Adhere to standards and operating procedures as outlined in the
Rivers Casino EVS Manual.
- Maintain the approved preventative maintenance program on all
- Be familiar with and ensure safe and proper use of all
equipment and chemicals.
- Maintain a safety program to ensure all Team Members have a
safe work environment.
- Conduct inspections on all casino and non-gaming EVS areas
- Fill all reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact
with appropriate person for assistance.
- Adhere to, interpret, support, and explain established company
policies and procedures as well as applicable local, state, federal
and other regulatory procedures.
- Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all
confidential and propriatary information disclosed by a Rivers
Casino entity or by a guest of Rivers Casino.
- Supervises team of two or more employees
- Develop, implement, maintain, and monitor an effective team
member relations program through effective communication.
- Fosters and maintains positive team member relations in a
supportive environment and interfaces with other departments to
ensure a harmonious working relationship.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor,
ethics, and image of self and subordinates.
- Conduct and attends all regular departmental meetings as well
as other related meetings.
- Completes necessary reports in a timely manner to meet
- Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the
notification and/or approval of others.
- All other duties as assigned
Job Description Continued
- Associate's degree preferable with emphasis in management,
business, finance OR an equivalent combination of education and
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience as an EVS Supervisor or
equivalent combination of education and experience from the
combined listed above.
- Must possess training and problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge and experience in
- Must have excellent guest service, interpersonal and
- Knowledgeable of applicable federal, state, and local
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate with Team members and guests
- Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing
- Frequent walking, standing, kneeling, twisting, bending and
Keywords: Rush Street Gaming, Des Plaines , EVS SUPERVISOR (DR), Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!