Pest Control Specialist
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Pest Control SpecialistBenefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time
Colleagues - No Waiting Period!Are you looking to build your career
in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization?
Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their
friends! Who are we? Presto-X is a member of the Rentokil family of
companies, the global leader in Pest Control across more than 80
countries. At Presto-X, we believe providing our team members a
career path with growth and earning potential is essential to our
success as an organization. We support our self-motivated team's
professional development and personal goals with an environment
that provides ongoing training, financial incentives for
excellence, and additional rewards for growing the volume of
Presto-X business.ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties &
- Pest Control - Conduct inspections to determine the source of
pest activity. Select and build a solution of products and services
to remedy pest presence. Perform pest treatments and install
products to create a pest-free environment. Operate and maintain
service vehicles and equipment.
- Customer Experience - Build customer relationships through
friendly, helpful, and courteous behavior during service visits.
Listen to customer needs and offer solutions to pest issues and
recommend appropriate services to resolve customer concerns.
Identify and alert customers of additional service offerings that
will provide value to the customer.
- Continuous Learning - Become knowledgeable in the array of
available Presto-X products and services through provided, paid
training. Stay current on the latest developments, trends,
technology, and regulations in the pest control industry.
Participate in employer-provided training on new methods, products,
and services in the Presto-X range of pest control solutions.
Obtain and maintain licenses/certificates required by federal,
state, and local regulations funded by Presto-X. Position
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and undergo motor vehicle
driving record check
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer-facing experience preferredOther Skills, Attributes,
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning and becoming knowledgeable in the area of pest
- Comfortable with self-directed working conditions after a
training periodWhy Choose Rentokil? A career with Rentokil is
exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity.
We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high
performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule
and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and
providing exceptional customer experience. Below you'll find
information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer.
All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time
Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
(for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are
eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits
starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or
Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free
counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs,
and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including
cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating HolidaysWe are looking for
individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live
and work. Is that you? Additional InformationRentokil North America
is a Drug-Free Workplace Rentokil North America is an equal
opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect
of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a
foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our
workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration,
regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to
Federal employment poster:
- - Revised November 2009
- - Revised November 2009Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Keywords: Presto-X, Des Plaines , Pest Control Specialist, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!