Company: J.A. Watts
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description: J. A. Watts, Inc. (JWI) is a woman-owned
professional services firm that believes in treating its clients
and employees like family at every level of our company. Our family
culture is what we're known for, and we work to stay true to who we
are. That's how we manage our projects and how we recruit THE Best
People in our industry. Our clients come from all walks of life,
and so do we, which makes us stronger together. Our Janitors will
be responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of assigned
workspace. Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusting and disinfecting all surfaces including hand railing,
equipment, and seating.
- Cleaning all interior windows, window frames and panels or
- Removing any discarded trash and placing it in the correct
- Sweeping and mopping all flooring including steps.
- Additional cleaning responsibilities as needed.. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Past janitorial experience a plus.
- Reliable transportation to the worksite.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Successful background check.This individual will be working as
a J.A. Watts, Inc. employee and as a member of the Service
Employees International Union, Local 1. As a union member, they
qualify for union required wages and benefits.EEO/AA:
Keywords: J.A. Watts, Des Plaines , Janitor, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!