Operator- Mold set up ( 2nd Shift)
Company: Sterling Engineering
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Mold Operator 2nd shiftLocation: Des
Plaines, IL Overview:Sterling has helped build careers for
thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters
support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing
company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers
across the U.S. Hire Type: Direct hire $25-$29 per hour Job
Summary: 2nd shift Mold Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Install/Remove Injection Molds and Tooling in machines ranging
from 17 ton-400 ton.
- Load cycles from machine memory and troubleshoot process as
- Perform material changes as required. I.e. Material Grinders,
- Must be able to operate/set-up thermolators, sprue pickers,
conveyors, dryers, grinders, and any other auxiliary equipment as
- Optimize machine process for quality and overall cycle
- Must be able to operate lift trucks and fork trucks.
- Responsible for quality control on individual shift.
- Knowledge of injection molding plastic materials, to properly
run machine process and drying.
- Responsible for packaging finished product, applying proper
label, and date coding box.
- Maintain good housekeeping and adhere to all Safety Rules.
- Must be able to speak, read, comprehend, and write in
- Follow ITW Appliance Components ISO Procedures
- Interact with supporting departments for ex., Engineering, Mold
Repair, Machine Maintenance, etc.as required.Qualifications: Work
- Plastics Manufacturing Environment is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in
EnglishQualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Des Plaines , Operator- Mold set up ( 2nd Shift), Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!