Inventory Control Analyst
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Kuehne+Nagel is looking for someone who has a strong attention
to detail and organizational skills!
The Warehouse Supervisor has general responsibility for
coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities on a daily
basis. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the
Supervisor is responsible for supervising the receiving,
warehousing and shipping of product in a manner consistent with
company service and cost objectives.
- Maintain and update inventory records.
- Maintains accurate inventory management procedures
- Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective
- Reconcile inventories and coordinate inventory procedures
- Work with management on implementing loss prevention programs
and improving management of inventory
- Implements a recovery program to ensure all defective product
is accounted for and handled properly
- Supervise the inventory quality and accuracy assurance
programs, including weekly and monthly reports
- Direct and/or supervise all associates handling inventory
- Conduct as necessary, any search to locate products within the
- Develop a program to audit returns and move returned product to
its proper location
- Process proper documentation to generate a prompt credit
- Perform weekly cycle counts and make system adjustments as
- Develop a program to maintain tight security over
- Maintain accurate records to help facilitate shortage
- Develop all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate
accurate inventory counts
Your Skills and Experiences
- One to two years’ experience with cycle counting and inventory
control processing preferred.
- Establish priorities, multi-task and detail oriented. Strong
communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong motivational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess professional business demeanor.
- PC literate, Microsoft suites and/or WMS.
- Languages -- English – Ability to speak, read, write and
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Des Plaines , Inventory Control Analyst, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!