Company: Kuehne Nagel
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Come join the Training team in our Des Plaines location!
The Trainer assists with various QSHE training of new/existing
staff supporting the Distribution Center.
• Designs and updates new
business-process-specific training programs and materials and meet
strategic training and development goals.
• Participates in needs and analysis study to
determine training needs within each department. Plans
and coordinates employee development plans that address skill
requirements to meet organizational needs.
• Formulates training policies, utilizing
knowledge of training needs, company production processes, business
systems, and changes in procedures and services.
Actively searches and designs effective methods to educate and
• Selects or develops teaching aids such as
training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids,
computer tutorials, and reference works.
• Conducts training sessions for all employees
covering specified areas such as business-process specific
training, use of computers and software, customer service, and
• Monitors, evaluates, and reports on
effectiveness of training programs. Tracks control training
materials using document management systems. Maintains
training records and employee certification programs.
• Continue to develop the training and
development department to show continuous improvement and
• The preceding functions have been provided as
examples of the types of work performed by employee assigned to
this job classification. Management reserves the right to
add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions and to make reasonable accommodations, if required, so
that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the
• Create Adhoc reports when needed
Your Skills and Experiences
• High School diploma
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a lead
position where effective employee development applies
• Detail oriented, customer focused, excellent
organizational skills and ability to adapt to changing
• Languages: English – Ability to speak, read,
write and interpret documents
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge of and successful experience
utilizing adult learning programs, organizational change and
individual development principles. Ability to work under
pressure to meet deadlines.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package
employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training
programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Des Plaines , Trainer, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!