PwC Digital Products-Product Strategist -Experienced Associate
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: February 23, 2021
A career in PwC Digital Products will provide you the
opportunity to design and develop products to help our clients lead
the next phase of their evolution. We are industry specialists who
build products connected to a purpose. Spanning across four
strategic areas of transformation, our products tackle the very
real challenges our clients face today, and unlock new
opportunities for growth in the future. Our team helps formulate
the product strategy and pitch to the investment committee. They
are responsible for sourcing innovative solutions and services,
including market research and industry best practices.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As an Associate,
you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve
complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC
Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level
include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems
and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate
manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global
network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Artificial
Intelligence and Robotics, Management Information Systems,
Preferred Knowledge/Skills:Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a
proven record of success by:
- Supporting experience strategy deliverables, including
synthesizing observations, insights and ideas into cogent written
deliverables (e.g., discovery documents, personas, journey maps,
experience blueprints and other relevant documentation);
- Understanding and applying digital, experience and technology
trends in the market;
- Designing and undertaking primary and secondary research (both
qualitative and quantitative) to understand user experiences, needs
- Writing, communicating, facilitating working sessions, and
presenting deliverables cogently to all levels of industry
audiences, and diverse team members and clients;
- Reading complex situations, modify behavior, and build quality,
trusted and diverse relationships with team and clients;
- Planning and executing throughout a product life cycle,
including validating the market problem, gathering and prioritizing
product and customer requirements, refining the product vision,
creating the business case for new products, and working closely
with development, design and marketing to establish revenue and
client satisfaction goals are met;
- Collecting ongoing metrics to analyze and optimize the product
return on investment based on KPIs;
- Selecting features for a minimally viable product and
supporting the incubate, develop, and launch cycle;
- Conducting market and competitive assessment of potential
solutions to identify competitive positioning, market
differentiation, and appropriate business models;
- Delivering data-driven insights to support actionable strategy
and recommendations, specifically well-conceived product concept
document and business plan;
- Assisting a team with target audience definition, key
competitive features, potential partnerships, and product
positioning or value proposition development and screening solution
ideas or proposals to identify potential solutions;
- Structuring the analysis to make recommendations on whether to
maintain or kill products based on product-market fit and ROI;
- Working with the solution lead and pricing team to determine
product pricing by using market research data, reviewing production
and sales costs, anticipating volume, and costing special and
customized orders and report regularly on the product portfolio's
performance to leadership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
Keywords: PwC, Des Plaines , PwC Digital Products-Product Strategist -Experienced Associate, Other , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!