Technical Field Service Engineer
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Technical Field Service EngineerIn this exciting role, you will
maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying
customer needs and ensuring they are met. You will provide expert
product knowledge (will be taught) across our product lines. How to
accomplish this includes the following.
- Serve as a product expert, being able to solve routine product
and system issues.
- Solicit and analyze customer feedback for product performance
- Configure and test fare collection systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot fare collection systems over the phone AND at
- Review technical specifications.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing
- Identify consequences of various solutions.What Do You Need to
- BA/BS degree in Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in fare collection or a
related industry but not necessary to be successful.
- Must have sound workstation/server knowledge and a computing
support background, with a focus on hardware, and a thorough
knowledge of Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Jira, SAP, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge of MSSQL, Sybase and Oracle, WinXp/7/10, Server
2008/2012, Linux and/or UNIX.
- Ability to travel upwards of 50% once fully trained.Volt is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Volt, Des Plaines , Technical Field Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!