Developer - MuleSoft
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Position Summary:The Developer - MuleSoft's primary role is to
transform business functional requirements into technical solutions
on the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as well as provide 2 nd and 3 rd
level tier support for MuleSoft implementation. The Developer is
expected to perform analysis, design, development, and
implementation of process and technology for new or existing
integrations following MuleSoft's API-led methodology. Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Analysis, design, development, and implementation of new and/or
existing integrations to various business applications within the
architecture. Development will include interface and integration
work in Anypoint Studio and deploying to MuleSoft CloudHub
- Develop enhancements and support of key integrations to
applications including VIP (Route Accounting & Settlement, Voice
Pick, Routing & Dispatch, and Pre-Sell software), Snowflake,
Salesforce, and 3 rd party providers.
- Work directly with IT Service Center and business on support
issues with high degree of responsiveness and resolution.
- Provide MuleSoft technical expertise when evaluating and
designing integration solutions ensuring all components and
subsystems impacted are properly addressed during business
application build and deployment.
- Create test cases and assist in technical and end-user testing.
May be required to help deploy solutions.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the business and with all areas
of the IT function.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working on Integration technologies
with minimum 1 year hands-on development experience on MuleSoft
Anypoint Platform (4.x) performing the following activities:
- API design, RAML specifications
- API Security including implementing OAuth
- Using various connectors, especially Salesforce connector
(streaming APIs), Database connector, .NET connector
- Understanding considerations required when deploying to
- Creating/Maintaining CI/CD pipelines for MuleSoft API
- Understanding of MuleSoft API-led approach and design
considerations for Experience/ Process/System APIs.
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of public and
private enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
- Experience in integrating various SaaS applications
(Salesforce, Workday, Netsuite, etc) and on-prem applications such
as SAP, Oracle, Databases, custom .NET/JAVA applications.
- Understanding of MuleSoft Development best practices with
respect to using fragments, templates, logging and error handling
frameworks, common data-model design/ validation, property value
encryption, considerations when using Object Store, scheduled jobs,
duplicate data detection/handling.
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application
- Knowledge of Spring, Maven, and related frameworks and
- Experience of 2+ years with other programming languages
- Experience with SQL programming language.
- Understanding of information systems and business
- Ability to effectively work with business users to ensure
technical solution meets business requirements.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and comfortable
working with JIRA, contributing to Story grooming, estimation, and
updating assigned stories appropriately.
- Ability to manage competing demands, changes or delays.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, teamwork and relationship building
skills in order to work effectively and contribute to a team
environment. Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Formal project management training and experience.
- Experience with Pivotal CRM Programmers Toolkit.
- Experience with mobile technology.
- Experience with VIP system (Vermont Information
Processing).Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Des Plaines , Developer - MuleSoft, IT / Software / Systems , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!