HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Company: Rush Street Gaming
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as first point of contact and first line communications
to managers and supervisors regarding general human resources
related questions/issues providing accurate and appropriate
information or guidance, or escalate as appropriate.
- Resolves TM relations issues from intake through research,
investigation, tracking, documentation, resolution, and
- Conducts Team Member investigations from start to finish within
the required time.
- Prepares for and represents the company in unemployment and
other hearings as required.
- Consults with department leaders on a broad range of human
resource issues including talent planning, career mobility,
retention, engagement, work actions, performance management and
other related areas focused on developing a high performance
- Coaches leaders to accelerate leadership effectiveness by
applying the leadership skill set to include how to develop and
implement engaging work environments and proper HR
- Assists in coordinating and executing departmental focus groups
to identify TM concerns.
- Provides guidance to TMs on how to access the proper channels
to deal with issues or problems.
- Assists with creating retention initiatives and boosting TM
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, communicates, and facilitates
Team Member events and activities.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state, and federal
employment laws and regulatory guidelines to ensure the uniform and
equitable treatment of all Team Members.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with external/internal
counsel as needed/required.
- Supports the property's Leave administration program.
- Performs exit interviews.
- Regularly communicates with HR leadership team and Legal on
complex or high-risk issues.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Job Description Continued
- At least 1-2 years' experience working as an HR Business
Partner or in a related Employee Relations function.
- Strong understanding of federal and local labor laws
- Demonstrated business acumen, organizational savvy, judgment
and decision making
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who takes
initiative and ownership
- Experience working in a matrixed HR department with
demonstrated collaboration teaming skills
- Self-starter with creative mind and a track record of putting
ideas into practice and assessing results
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing and
successfully complete the pre-employment process
Keywords: Rush Street Gaming, Des Plaines , HR BUSINESS PARTNER, Human Resources , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!