Company: Rush Street Gaming
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: January 19, 2023
** Must be a current Cage Team Member to apply **
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely supervises all cash flow and accompanying transactions
into and out of the cage.
- Ensures tight security is maintained in the cages, with all
unattended cash drawers and cabinets locked and no unauthorized
personnel admitted into the cages at any time.
- Directs and supervises the overall casino cage operation and
personnel during an assigned shift, ensuring all activities and
distinguishing job duties are performed according to the
established company and departmental policies, procedures, and
- Performs cage cashier job duties when necessary.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities associated with the
Illinois Gaming Board Statewide Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program as
described in Section A of the Rivers Casino - Des Plaines
- Directly supervises Cage Cashiers and Senior Cage
- Responsible for supervising cage cashiers, hiring, developing,
and separating when necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Description Continued
- High School diploma or General Education (GED)
- Previous experience as a cashier is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of all essential cage and credit
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- 10-Key and computer data entry skills.
- High volume money handling skills.
- Ability to positively interact with team members and
- Ability to communicate with Team members and guests
- Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing
- Frequent walking, standing, kneeling, twisting, bending, and
Keywords: Rush Street Gaming, Des Plaines , CASHIER SUPERVISOR, Hospitality & Tourism , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!