Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time HOUSEKEEPER
- Location: 100 N. River Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016 Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time schedule. Monday - Friday, every other
weekend, and every other holiday. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Housekeeping experience is required.
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailablePositions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1120764.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant
that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!If serving others is in your blood
and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is
the place for you!We asked some of our associates why they love
working for Touchpoint. Click to see what they said!We're
TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service.This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service
and for supporting Ascension's mission to improve the health of the
poor and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we play in
healing - and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you're looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?Job
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments,
including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly
manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning
rooms and halls, and vacuuming. Essential Duties and
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1120764 -
Keywords: TouchPoint, Des Plaines , HOUSEKEEPER (PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!