Clinical Statistician II - B
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Master's degree in Statistics (or related field) and SAS
programming skill is required. PhD in Statistics (or related field)
- Responsibilities: Responsible for implementing and maintaining
the effectiveness of the quality system. Develops experimental
design and performs statistical analyses for studies.
- Participates on project teams.
- Performs SAS programming to generate analyses of data.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness
of the quality system.
Provide in-depth statistical expertise in the areas of experiment,
protocol, case report form design, data base structure, and
Collaborate with the medical groups to complete joint scientific
reports and FDA overviews, including review of such reports to
ensure accuracy and clarity.
May also contribute to the decision for optimal study design and
contribute to the proper use of statistical methodologies for a
Must have clinical research experience. 3-5 Years' Experience
This is not a remote position.
This position is Nonexempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Des Plaines , Clinical Statistician II - B, Healthcare , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!