Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse (LPN / RN )
Company: Landmark of Des Plaines
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Landmark of Des Plaines - Now Hiring - (LPN/RN) Registered
Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse to join our TEAM!!!
***VERY COMPETITIVE PAY - INCLUDING SUBSTANTIAL INCENTIVE PAY!!***
- PLEASE CALL TODAY FOR AN INTERVIEW!
SIGN ON BONUS - FULL TIME LPN: $3,000; FULL TIME RN: - $5,000
This position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the
assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current
existing federal and state regulations and established company
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for making rounds to observe and evaluate physical,
emotional and social needs of residents
- Prepares and administers medications charts as
- Administers treatments
- Consults with physicians
- Communicates with director of nursing and staff
- Long term care experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in nursing in a long term care
- Must be a Registered Nurse or a Licensed practical nurse in
good standing and currently licensed in Illinois
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and strong
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skills
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Continental
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Landmark of Des Plaines, Des Plaines , Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse (LPN / RN ), Healthcare , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!