Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: Journey Care
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Registered NurseJourneyCare is looking to hire an RN Case
Managers to join our team of professionals that believe in the
importance of building relationships and making a difference in our
patients lives. Do you have that hospice heart? Apply today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid
holidays, 17 days off and more!
NEW COMPETITIVE SALARY STRUCTURES!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager, will
report to the Patient Care Manager and is a member of the
Interdisciplinary Team. This role is responsible for delivering
professional nursing care to patients, by supporting and providing
initial and ongoing patient assessments, in accordance with the
established plan of care, attending physicians orders,
interdisciplinary team, state and federal requirements as well as
the Company policies and procedures.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 40 hours/week
SERVICE AREA(S): Des Plaines
* Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
* Licensed as a registered nurse in the state of practice
* Must possess current CPR, First Aid Certification
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, family
members, visitors, agency personnel, and general public
* Must be knowledgeable of quality assessment and assurance
* Must pass completion of pre-employment health screening, drug
screen, background check where applicable by Federal and State
laws, company policies
TEXT 2162 to (847) 416-8078 to APPLY!!
Keywords: Journey Care, Des Plaines , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!