Technician II, Lab\/Mech
Company: Techlink Systems Inc.
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Technician II, Lab\/MechLocation
(On-site, Remote, or Hybrid?): Des Plaines, IL (onsite) Contract
Duration: 5 month contract Work Hours: 8:30AM - 4:30
PMDescription:This position is responsible to perform all tests or
processes required.Responsible for carrying out assigned tasks
which could include laboratory experiments and testing of raw
materials and solutions.Job Duties:
- List the significant/essential duties, tasks or
responsibilities which employees in this position are required to
- Carry out assigned tasks such as laboratory experiments and
testing of raw materials and solutions.
- Perform engineering tests and process validations.
- Compile and organize data to support the generation of
engineering test and validation reports.
- Collect and analyze process yield data.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities.
- Responsible for monitoring assigned processes and providing
feedback and/or solutions to process issues.
- Use of voltmeter, oscilloscope, and/or similar equipment.
- Support development, validation and implementation of test
methods for laboratory equipment.
- Ensure accuracy of notebooks and spreadsheets in accordance to
the appropriate standards.
- Maintain working knowledge and understanding of USP, FDA, ISO,
and any other regulatory standards applicable to chemical testing
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and
in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental
Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies,
operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and
collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors,
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on
occasion, as assigned.Job Description: As part of an Alinity m
On-Market support team, the candidate will maintain lab and
instrument supplies. Candidate will support the post market
surveillance of product performance through rigorous life cycle
testing. This position will assist in creating data via high volume
mock-patient sample testing that will ensure that the product
continues meets the operational and reliability requirements while
providing internal metrics critical for continuous improvement.
- Maintain lab supplies and lab organization (2 labs)
- Perform instrument and lab maintenance and up-keep per
protocols (8 Instruments)
- Working independently preparing test samples, operating
products and analyzing products' output and results.
- Execution of detailed repetitive customer-like operational
tasks while testing product
- Provide feedback and insights on usability and operation of
- Demonstrate Good Lab PracticesQualifications: Degree in
technical field BSL2 lab work experience
Keywords: Techlink Systems Inc., Des Plaines , Technician II, Lab\/Mech, Healthcare , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!