Registered Nurse Home Health Infusion Therapy-North Suburbs
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: January 10, 2022
NURSE CLINICIAN ll/HOME HEALTH/INFUSION THERAPYLOCATION: NORTH
SUBURBSHOURS: DayThis position is also eligible for a $10,000.00
sign on bonus with 50% payable upon hire and 50% payable at 1year!
You must be employed in the exact position at time of payout.
Internal team members are not eligible for this sign on bonus at
this time.JOB and UNIT SUMMARY:The RN assumes primary
responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation, and
evaluation of nursing care for homebound patients receiving
infusion therapy in the home setting.
- Develops and maintains a therapeutic relationship throughout
the healthcare continuum.
- Assuring/Improving Quality Care: Facilitates the patient and
family's right to receive quality, cost effective care.
- Patient/Staff Education: Demonstrates a commitment to meeting
the learning needs of patients and families. Utilizes appropriate
resources to meet those needs and achieve positive patient
outcomes. Assists in creating an environment that promotes
educational growth opportunities for nursing peers and
- Nursing Process: Demonstrates the use of nursing process as a
- Leadership/Collaboration/Professional Development: Demonstrates
respect and understanding for peers and other clinical disciplines
and participates as an effective member of the patient care team to
formulate an integrated approach to care. Demonstrates leadership
behaviors and is committed to the development of self and
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current IL
licensure and current CPR
- Minimum of 1yr. med/surg and/or ICU experience required;
comfort level with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Ability to start peripheral infusions
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot central lines
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Des Plaines , Registered Nurse Home Health Infusion Therapy-North Suburbs, Healthcare , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!