RN - Patient Navigator - FT - Day - HFMC
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: May 9, 2020
We Are Hiring
Nurse Navigator - Physician Relations - Full-Time, Days
(Monday-Friday) - AMITA Presence Holy Family Medical Center - Des
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company
formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and
St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
serve as a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care.
* Function as a liaison for management staff, administration,
physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and
* Coordinate efforts for treatment and promotes quality improvement
and educational efforts.
* Compile data, tracks outcomes, and makes recommendations for
* Provide referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who are
uninsured or underinsured.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Preferred Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
* BSN Preferred
* 2 to 4 years Clinical Experience Preferred
* Experience with LTAC Preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Des Plaines , RN - Patient Navigator - FT - Day - HFMC, Healthcare , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!