Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit, Full Time, Days, Holy Family Medical Center, Des Plaines IL
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: May 9, 2020
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit - Critical Care Unit -
Full-Time, Days (7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. three 12-hour shifts per
week/72 hours a pay period; every other weekend and holidays
required) - AMITA Presence Holy Family Medical Center - Des
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company
formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and
St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
* Implement and monitor patient care plans.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
* Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
* Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Preferred Credential(s):
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Des Plaines , Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit, Full Time, Days, Holy Family Medical Center, Des Plaines IL, Healthcare , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!