Sr Territory Manager
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of
breakthroughs The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?Senior Territory Manager -
Fire Station Alerting SystemsJob Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will work respectfully and diligently to
earn the trust and business with all various customer
stake-holders,beginning with initial technical needs and wants
discovery then building and submitting quality, professional Design
and Budgetary Assessments for their review and approval.
- This position would hold ultimate full-lifecycle responsibility
to provide and support Mission-Critical Systems that (literally)
help Save Lives and Property - so respect and service to these
customers and the community they serve is paramount.
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce CRM platform is highly
preferred, but not mandatory - we prefer whatever combination of
skills and experience that would serve our customers and
- Timely and accurate communications with customers.
- Translating customers' technical needs to wired system design
drawings layered on top of floor plans for each customer
- Building detailed budgetary assessments that show specific
costs at every level, for every stakeholder department, allowing
for their best internal analysis.
- Keeping all communications and customer intelligence up to date
in corporate CRM and PM software.
- Routine visits (on-site) and communications with customers -
before, during and after sales (lifecycle respect).
- When required or more convenient for customers, hosting
conference calls and webinars to help customer rationalize and
validate the system solutions best-suited for their needs.
- Consistently conducting and maintaining research to better
understand the competitive marketplace. YOU MUST HAVE:
- Public Safety subject matter expertise (preferable Fire, Medic,
- 10 plus years' experience in low-volt system design and
proposal generation (with programs such as AutoCAD, Visio, d-tools,
etc.) is of additional benefit
- An ability and willingness to accept complete responsibility
for all aspects of client projects and their related interactions,
from initial contact through contract.
- An understanding of and respect for formalized chain-of-command
structure (chiefs, lieutenants, et al.)WE VALUE:
- Strong and independent organizational skills. (The successful
candidate for this position potentially will be managing hundreds
of projects at any given time.)
- College degree preferred, but relevant experience will be
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in standard productivity software suites (Google,
Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Knowledge of project management software applications, such as
Trello and Asana.
- Experience working with CRM software - SalesForce is
- Ability to travel to U.S.-based events. Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD182448
- Category: Sales
- Location: 175 Oakton St,Des Plaines,Illinois,60018,United
- Sales (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Des Plaines , Sr Territory Manager, Executive , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!