Company: Glenn H. Johnson Construction Co.
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning,
coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon
budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and
present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or
project team members. -ResponsibilitiesEstimating:
- Analyze drawings and specifications. Understand contractual
terms and conditions.
- Provide clear detailed scope of work descriptions, division,
general conditions, and take-offs.
- Sub-contractor solicitations. Assemble accurate and
well-organized proposals. Organize sub-contractor quotations,
qualify to ensure quotes meet contract and scope.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss options for proposed
- Sub-contract qualifications negotiations and buy out.
- Obtain necessary permits, licenses etc. to meet AHJ
- Contract administration.
- Daily project coordination and correspondence including
coordination of subcontractors, material procurement &
- Document control (RFIs, submittals, change orders, change order
request, change bulletins, etc.)
- Produce & maintain project schedules.
- Publish weekly progress reports for assigned projects. Create
and maintain meeting minutes and agendas.
- Review and approve pay applications.
- Maintain project close-out documents.General:
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Support the project team including administrator, field
superintendent and accounting.
- Ensure high quality of work is performed on projects.
- Continually seek to understand customer goals and needs and act
with a sense of urgency in meeting customer needs and demonstrating
- Develop relationships and expand networks that have potential
to generate opportunities.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Keywords: Glenn H. Johnson Construction Co., Des Plaines , Project Manager, Executive , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!