RN Case Manager - Full Time, Holy Family
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: May 9, 2020
We Are Hiring
RN-Case Mgmt - Clinical Resource Mgmt Full-Time,Day, AMITA Holy
Family Med Ctr - Des Plaines,IL
Shift: M-F 8a-5pm, Some weekends may be required
This role will cover the Wacker or Des Plaines location. This will
be a Utilization Review role.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company
formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and
St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
coordinate the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient
from admission to discharge.
* Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating
patient/family preferences and values.
* Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or
* Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
* Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health
providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
* Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation,
appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses and
treatment options for post-discharge care.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Preferred Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
* BSN RN
* Utilization Review Experience highly preferred but will consider
case management experience
* EPIC experience preferred
* Current IL RN License
* Experience with EPIC and/or MIDAS
* Experience reviewing observations
* Working with Medicare/Commercial insurances
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Des Plaines , RN Case Manager - Full Time, Holy Family, Executive , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!