Vice President of Marketing Strategy for Employee Benefits
Company: Alera Group
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: June 25, 2022
OverviewAre you looking to be part of a growing company where
you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive
impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen
generously, speak straight, collaborate and build each other up
through mutual accountability and shared success.
If that is what you--------re looking for, this is your chance to
be part of an amazing organization!
Alera Group is one of the largest independent, national insurance
and financial services firms in the U.S. with over $900 million in
revenue and growth. Created in 2017, we offer comprehensive
Employee Benefits, Property and Casualty, Retirement Plan Services,
and Wealth Services to clients nationwide, with a mission to
transform the client experience by providing a greater depth and
breadth of resources, innovative thinking, and constant
collaboration, while maintaining strong local relationships. Alera
Group is seeking a Head of Marketing Strategy in support of our
Employee Benefits practice. As a member of our Corporate Marketing
Strategy team, you--------ll partner with the practice, sales
teams, and other Marketing Centers of Excellence to drive marketing
strategy and execution across the full client journey and
experience, from awareness to consideration, conversion, and
- You are passionate about creating integrated, multi-channel,
multi-tactic marketing and communications strategies that support
- You are driven by data and metrics to make stronger marketing
decisions and monitor ongoing impact to determine when the course
needs to adjust.
- You--------re not afraid to roll up your sleeves ensuring that
all tactics are on strategy, on message, and are compelling to our
clients, prospects, and their employees.
- You--------re excited by new challenges and energized by
working in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-based
- You--------re a relationship builder and influencer who knows
how to bring alignment across cross-functional teams.
- You ask relevant, thought-provoking questions, often advocate
for a test and learn approach, and are not afraid to challenge the
status quo. Responsibilities Responsibilities
- Develop marketing and communications plans and strategies for
the Employee Benefits practice and oversee the execution of all
elements with the team and other Marketing Centers of Excellence to
ensure that timelines are being met and strategies serve our
business and customer needs.
- Partner with regional marketing teams to understand how
national strategies and campaigns are working in the region or
where there may be regional opportunities we should consider
scaling for national use.
- Leverage user insights and data to develop strategies and
content (sales content, positioning and messaging, thought
leadership, etc.), ensuring that the voice of the customer is
well-represented across our communications.
- Develop strong internal communications programs to ensure all
Producers and Managing Partners throughout the U.S. are aware of
and can use our tools, programs, content, etc.
- Demonstrate a return on marketing investment by pushing
internal stakeholders to clearly define success and partnering with
delivery teams to regularly measure success and report back.
- Mentor, coach, and/or manage junior team members.
- Manage external vendors and freelancers brought on to develop
our materials and programs. Qualifications Qualifications
- Significant marketing experience developing and delivering
marketing strategies and plans across multiple channels (web,
social, email, sales support, events, public relations, etc.).
- Proven expertise as both a strategic thinker and a project
manager, with the ability to synchronize the two.
- B2B marketing experience preferred Employee Benefits experience
- Record of success creating programs and content strategies used
across complex end-to-end client experiences.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented mindset with strong attention to
detail and organizational skills.
- Experience and comfort operating in a matrixed organization,
with the ability to lead initiatives that include cross-functional
participants outside of the direct span of control.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the
ability to sell ideas to cross-functional partners and present
strategies to senior management.
- Experience mentoring and managing teams.
- Portfolio of work samples demonstrating strategies and campaign
development will be required.
- Bachelor--------s Degree (or higher). Equal Opportunity
Employment We--------re an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: VP Marketing,
Location: Des Plaines, IL - 60018
Keywords: Alera Group, Des Plaines , Vice President of Marketing Strategy for Employee Benefits, Advertising , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!