**PART-TIME** Office Service Associate - Rosemont
Company: Farmers Insurance - Chicago District Headquarters
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Office Service Associate is designed to help
and support Farmers Insurance agency owners drive growth in their
businesses. This individual will be working within a District
Office environment supporting agents with various day-to-day
operations while they run their agencies to reach their goals.
Responsibilities include supporting agents, various administrative
duties and customer service.
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health licensing paid for by the
- Flexible work hours.
- On-site Starbucks, cafeteria and gym.
- Position can lead into full-time with future advancement.
- Outstanding compensation plan with bonus opportunities.
- Extensive and award winning training, mentoring and
- Create and administer various reports via Excel.
- Assist with training and onboarding new agents and staff
- Generate social media posts/content based on District and Agent
- Be the liaison with sales training with agents and their
- Be a critical thinker, good listener and problem solver.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience in a sales support, customer service or a
sales training position is desired.
- Property & Casualty License (required or must obtain)
- Life & Health License (required or must obtain)
- 1-2 years of insurance agency experience (desired)
Keywords: Farmers Insurance - Chicago District Headquarters, Des Plaines , **PART-TIME** Office Service Associate - Rosemont, Administration, Clerical , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!