Company: Job Juncture
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Our client is a $20 billion global leader in the
production and distribution of food and beverage products across
the U.S. and 19 countries worldwide. They have been in
business over 50 years and have 30K plus employees.
Outstanding benefits include
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10K annually
- Multiple health insurance plans including one with ZERO
employee contributions. plus Dental and Vision.
- Maternity leave at 100% salary replacement, STD, heath, day
care and commuter expense reimbursement accounts.
- 401K plan with generous employer match along with a competitive
Paid Time Off plan.
This role will travel 25% and is a hybrid role that requires 2-3
days in office when not traveling.
This position reports to the Senior Audit Manager.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn and enjoys improving
processes, as the Internal Audit department is a collaborative team
where opinions are valued and new ideas are always encouraged.
Audit programs are never a final product, so we rely on our team to
continuously improve our procedures. This is a great opportunity
for a candidate wanting to make a difference at a growing
organization, dedicated to being a leader in food and beverage
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Participate in audit risk assessment, audit planning, and audit
- Participate in and execute operational audits, as well as
occasional financial, and compliance audit testing
- Audit participation activities include: development of audit
plans, interviewing stakeholders and documenting business processes
in narratives or flowcharts, identifying associated internal
controls or lack thereof through control design analysis and
process walk throughs, and executing tests to assess and conclude
on the operating effectiveness of processes and associated
- Preparation of reports documenting process and control
deficiencies identified in audit findings that include a
description of the business risks and impact and recommended
management action plans to mitigate those risks
- Discuss and confirm audit finding accuracy and work with
business stakeholders (various levels) to develop actions plans to
mitigate the risks identified
- Monitor and evaluate the remediation status of previously
issued audit findings
- Evaluate policies and procedures and propose changes as
- Participate in multiple time-sensitive, high-risk projects
while meeting prescribed deadlines
- Support the external audit team by performing procedures for
the annual financial audit
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- 1-3 years of internal audit, public accounting, consulting
experience or relevant business operational experience (e.g.,
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and execute multiple audits
independently and without direct managerial oversight Excellent
communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to
- Willingness to travel up to 25% annually (a small percentage
may be international travel)
- Ability to multi-task between different projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- CPA, CIA, and/or CFE certification
- Experience in performing analytics over various types of
- Experience with data analysis software is a plus (IDEA,
Tableau, ACL, Cognos, Power BI, etc.)
Keywords: Job Juncture, Des Plaines , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!