Company: Truity Partners
Location: Des Plaines
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Our client is a large, stable, and growing distribution company
looking for a Collections Supervisor. Joining a collaborative and
fun team, you will have direct supervision of credit staff and
oversee credit/accounts receivable activities!
Company is offering a flexible working environment and a strong
The Collections Supervisor will be responsible, but not limited
- Manage team metrics, performance criteria, policies, and
procedures to continuously improve Collection representative's
productivity and KPI performance
- Identify process improvement opportunities to drive
- Seek solutions to customer/sales needs, communicate trends to
leadership, and suggest solutions on behalf of the customer
experience and general AR related internal processes/tasks
- Lead customer calls and/or Business Partner Reviews to review
account discrepancies, billing errors, disputes and other issues
that may cause delay in payment.
- Identify high risk customers to monitor potential collection
- Provide in-depth reporting on collections metrics that align
with monthly and annual targets.
- Engage Sales teams to build and maintain a working relationship
that will result in cash collection and reduction of past due
amounts. Provide in-depth aging analysis for each sales region and
- Work with Complex customers to drive improved collection
efforts and cash flow
- Support bad debt review process and cash collection
- Perform Deep dive analysis and reconciliations as needed to
resolve customer related issues.
- Work with customer support peers to ensure a consistent and
high-quality level of support.
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 7+ years of experience in Credit or Collections or related
field with at least 1 year in B2B collections
- High level of accountability and diligent follow-through to
meet critical deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, strong customer
- Proven project leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers, managers, and
subordinates to convey information and to receive work
- Strong Excel and SAP skills are required
- Requires ability to perform basic math functions as well as
compute rates, ratios, and percentages.
Keywords: Truity Partners, Des Plaines , Collections Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Des Plaines, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!